понеделник, 20 август 2012 г.

A cocktail in the morning.

Woke up this morning with one thought in my head- I want to drink milk from a glass for wine because I am a classy lady and have oreo cookies with it, because life is sweet + want to find a ginger cat & call it Cat. Yes, just like Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Moon river, wider than a mile
I’m crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you’re goin’, i’m goin’ your way

Two drifters, off to see the world
There’s such a lot of world to see
We’re after the same rainbow’s end, waitin’ ’round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me

There's nothing like the morning. Nothing that pristine and real. It always comes not only to kill the dream you had the night before, but as a sign of a new begining, equal start for every living creature. Even though I am a big fan of everything unreal, enigmatic, delusional and complicated, I find mornings as my favourite part of reality. The first rays of the sun touching your eyelashes  and that's it, you are awake, that's the moment you are being born again, the moment you hold eveything in your hands, the moment you can call karma a fool and take control over your life. Take control over everything by drinking milk from a glass for wine and not wearing any underwear (ever). Life's short. And the number of all mornings I've got left is probably not endless, so I'm determined to enjoy them all- smile at the rain, smile at the sun, smile at everything that this world brings at my door.

But you are still sleeping, somewhere in a dark room, hiding behind some dusty heavy curtains, without even a clue that it's morning, I'm going for a run and I'm coming for you.

2 коментара:

  1. Dear, I am fashion journalist and bloger from Serbia. I'll follow you and find out all about bulgarian sreet style. :)

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Aw, that's really sweet. Thank you. let me know if you have any future project for me

    ОтговорИзтриване