четвъртък, 13 октомври 2011 г.

...

Did I mention that I feel fuckin' different? It's just like something had vaporized from my chest and  now there is more place so other exciting, upseting and beautiful things can lead this kingdom. I like it here, I'm enjoing the awqardness of the missunderstanding, the awful food, all the lovely hair I see everyday, the seeguls, the red bricks, the wet grass, all those light and misguided eyes. I despise it and adore it at the same time.

You see, I dream about freedom. My life is valuable, valuable but small. There must be something bigger for me, something vast, but invisible. I want to jump right into the heart of the storm and to taste from everything. I want to smoke, even thought i deteste it, I want to dance untill my body falls apart, I want to laugh untill i feel pain in my chest, I want to run until I leach in the air.


I feel different.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар