понеделник, 3 октомври 2011 г.

Inspirations.

I wanted to make a "wish list" of things that I want to buy in the futute, but instead I decided just to show you a few things that have been quite inspirational to me lately. Enjoy!

Bright make up
Button up shirt and lace


and again those lovely shoes in white

I've been trying to find a pair of boots like this, but  unsuccessfully. Preppy gets pretty, especially with this sheer framework.

Leapard! That's my new favourite word, seriously leaopard has gone from hated to adored now, especially when it's mached with a red lipstick. And those little stars under the eyes are just superb!



Why I never use my scarves? Why? It's so playful and charming when people icorporate messy hair with a scarf. On the other side it could be quite femininee at the same time.
Massive neckleces make the simple outfit not that boring and always give a touch of class.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар