сряда, 27 юли 2011 г.

New in!

Second hand stores could be real treasures in moneyless days. Here in the countryside we don't really dispose with many shops, as you might guess, but I got into one little second hand store, where I found exactly what I was looking for.
Here ary my new purchases :)


This one soo 80's that I can't wait to pair it with tights and plastic yearrings. The loveliest thing about this shirt is not only the colourful print, but the one sholder option it has.


Another croped shirt, which unfortunately is a little too big for me.

The oversized clothes have been on the market for so long, but now as you have probably noticed there has been particular atention on those type of oversized shirt- the boyfriend one. The white colour makes it even more multifunctional and the material it's made of is perfect for the season.
Here you can see me acting like Tom Cruise, haha!

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар